Holy Angel's School
Code of Conduct
- School is a place for integral growth. At HAS, we give importance
to the overall development of every student. Learning is important. Cultural programmes, sports and
games and art and craft are important too. Various competitions held through the academic year help
children remain happy and energetic. School is a fun place to be. No child should be afraid to come
to school. Children cross the gates of HAS with smiles on their faces.
- Our children are motivated to excel in art, sports, academics and
various dance forms. Considerable amount of time is spent in organizing festivals and competitions.
Exhibitions, Sports day and Annual Day are integral to curriculum planning.
- On the last day of the academic year, on “Graduation Day”, KG kids
are welcomed to Class I and all the winners of competitions are awarded. Children with full
attendance and those who excelled in studies or sports are honoured too.
- Discipline too is very important at school. Only English is
allowed to be the medium of communication at School.
- Children are encouraged to respect teachers and other students.
- Children are encouraged to complete their class work on time. They
are also motivated to complete their home tasks daily.
- Children are encouraged to arrive before 7.20 am in summer and
8.05 in winter.
- Children are motivated to keep their home task record updated
daily and not to tear pages of it.
- If any note is given in the home task record by the teacher or
principal, the student is encouraged to bring it to the parent’s attention on the same day and get
the note signed by the parent.
- If a parent writes a note to the teacher or principal, the student
is encouraged to bring it to their attention quickly.
- Children are motivated to attend all classes and not to take
leaves for weddings, picnic etc.
- Children are not expected to bring toys to school like fidget
spinners, tops, replica guns or knives. They are not expected to bring electronic items to school
like cell phones.
- Students can use the telephone card available with the principal
to make urgent calls to parents.
- From class VII, no child is allowed to attend school in casual
dress on birthdays. Children are motivated to donate to needy children from their pocket money.
- Children are encouraged to keep uniform neat and tidy, hair and
nails clean and school bags light.
- Children are expected to bring the books for the day without fail.
Student Safety Policy
- PEP Cards are issued to all parents and children are released
from School at production of PEP cards.
- Students of primary (LKG to IV) are released from classes at
Dispersal while Students of Classes V onwards are taken to the ground at Dispersal.
- Visitors’ entry register at the main entry records the entry
and exit time and the contact details of every visitor.
- Helpers, Ad-hoc workers and Drivers use a separate toilet in
- Their entry in the campus is restricted to their particular
field of job required.
- 64 CCTVs are in operation in and around the campus.
- There is round-the-clock security at the school managed by
Supreme Security Services.
- There is a trained nurse in the school for first-aid.
- Reverse Osmosis plant for all drinking water outlets is
installed in the premises.
- Adequate Fire safety equipments are installed and periodically
- There are four exits on the ground floor and two staircases.
- Fire safety drill and earth quake protection drill will be
- During adverse weather conditions, morning assembly is
conducted in the basement.
- To prevent mosquito bites new summer uniform with full pants
- Anti-mosquito lotion sprayed in the premises regularly.
- In the school buses two helpers are sent to ensure safety.